Monday, May 17, 2010

Zoe







Over the past two years working with Zoe, I’ve seen her work grow so much. This year in particular her work has grown to be something quite amazing. She mostly seems to take abstract photos of either a set or people or objects. Although she doesn’t have a concrete set of images that she takes as her main type of imagery she always seems to have a nice set up kind of picture. They switch off from being macro and color to portraits in black and white, etc, etc.


These pictures are some of my favorite works of her because I feel they really show a sense of busy yet very well framed and good photography. The first one of the homeless people is particularly good, because the people in the photo are both happy and energetic and Zoe really captured that well. Then there are the pictures of the land Zoe visited and it’s just so beautiful that I can’t help but I love the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment