Friday, May 14, 2010

Spencer



Throughout the year Spencer’s photos have developed to be something quite obscure yet incredible. Most of his photos follow a common thread of being creepy as well as black and white. Personally I believe that one of his most inventive photography series was the series in which Spencer took pictures of himself as a robber breaking and entering into a house. The overall way that he portrayed himself was very cool and I really like the photos a lot. The light caught his had in one particular photo which made it particularly engaging.

Although I don’t think this is Spencer’s strongest photo I really like the way the hands are framed in this picture. Again we see his theme of using black and white and framing the photos very well. There is always a new aspect too look for in his photos, for instance in this photo my eye immediately goes to his very black gloves with nice clam, tranquil curtains that he’s holding.






No comments:

Post a Comment