Monday, August 31, 2009

PHOTOS about cool friends and PASTA... what?










The first photo I have includes me and my baby group. One of my first memories includes these people (from left to right we have Elijah, Zeke, Me, Sophie and Jesse). My parents never forget to mention that I was always the "happy" baby. Although many babies are happy I was constantly happy. Without looking at the description of each child you can instantly guess who I am. My life revolves around friends and family, they are my rock. As a child I cried when i wasn't aloud to hang out with my friends and threw tantrums when my brother told me I was too young to hang out with him and his friends. My next sequence of photos includes oneof my closest friends as a child Daniella . This was the good old days when I had the pleasure of a nap every hour or so! (from right me my sister zoe and daniella)

(From left Oscar, Daniella, Me and Alan) Our friendship was powerful!


Daniella and I spent every living moment together. We were inceparable.


Sleep overs at least 2 times a week were necessary, and there was never a spare moment when we weren't folded over in laughter from jokes or games we used to play.




This is one of our last happy times together. I will not declose "its"
name but she came imbetween our friendship in 8th grade and we have not talked since. Daniella's birthday just passed on September 3. The thought that I wouldn't be with her on her 16th brithday brought a deep sadness back into my heart. I had tried for almost three years to forget the friendship I cherished so deeply and was now being haunted of the memory that I longed to keep out. I will always love Daniella as a sister but it will never be the same due to "it". If I had the chance I would have never become friends with "it", because if not for "it" I would have been with Daniella just 8 days ago celebrating one of the happiest nights in her life. I wish I could just go back and start over, but I guess some things are just meant to be.




Happy Birthday Daniella, I hope you had a great day. I will love you forever, even if you don't know it.













2 comments:

  1. this is a really good story.
    the baby pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this story, too. It's heartfelt and touches on some moving aspects of real life and relationships. A small thing, but the post will flow better if the formatting reads as a clean stacking of text and image at the first image at the top, and at the bottom as well.

    ReplyDelete